F2 English Goldendoodles
The second generation Goldendoodle (F2 or F2B) is produced by crossing the (F1 X F1 = F2) Goldendoodle or a (F1B X F1 = F2B) Goldendoodle.
They also have a high success rate for non-shedding and are recommended for families with moderate to severe allergies.
- F2 Goldendoodle = F1 Goldendoodle X F1 Goldendoodle - 50% Golden Retriever - 50% Poodle. Very similar to the F1 Generation.
- F2B Goldendoodle = F1 Goldendoodle X F1B Goldendoodle - 62.5% Poodle - 37.5% Golden Retriever.
* Keep in mind that Flat Coated Puppies can have some shedding, but usually nothing like a Lab or Golden and the trade off is that they have very low maintenance coats that are easy to groom.
Our F2 English Goldendoodles come in two sizes (Please note that these are approximate weights, We do not guarantee weights or heights.)
- Small - F2 English Goldendoodles Do Not Come in Small Size
- Medium – Approximately 35-50 pounds
- Standard - Approximately 55+ pounds
We can provide a T-Shirt Allergy Test for clients that want to determine if they can tolerate a puppy from this generation (please note there is a $125 fee for this service).