F1B English Goldendoodle
The backcross (F1B) Goldendoodle is produced by crossing an F1 Goldendoodle with a Poodle (non-related of course). F1B Goldendoodles will have a higher success rate for non-shedding and are recommended for families with moderate to severe allergies. The F1B Goldendoodle is 75% Poodle which makes this generation one the most hypo-allergenic of all the English Goldendoodle generations we breed. The English F1B Goldendoodles have beautiful loose wavy to curly plush coats.
- The F1B Goldendoodle is 75% Poodle which makes this generation the most hypo-allergenic of all the Goldendoodle generations we breed.
- Keep in mind that the F1B will not necessarily look like a poodle or have the temperament of a poodle. The 75% poodle in their generation strictly pertains to the non-shedding and hypo-allergenic factors.
- In every F1B litter, there will be puppies that have loose wavy coats that look exactly like an F1 Goldendoodle. These puppies are very desirable for families that want a more golden-looking Goldendoodle that does not shed.
- Keep in mind that we can find any one of these coat types from all of our generations.
- As experienced breeders, we are able to determine coat types by 6 weeks old.
- Small - Approximately 15-30 pounds
- Medium - Approximately 35-50 pounds
- Standard- Approximately 55+ pounds
Watch Sherri's Vlog About our F1B English Goldendoodles
Watch This Vlog: F1 vs. F1B English Teddy Bear Goldendoodles
F1BB English Goldendoodle
The backcross (F1BB) Goldendoodle is produced by crossing an F1B Goldendoodle with a Poodle (non-related of course). F1BB Goldendoodles will have THE higher success rate for non-shedding and are recommended for families with severe allergies. The F1BB Goldendoodle is 85% Poodle which makes this generation the absolute most hypo-allergenic of all the English Goldendoodle generations we breed. The English F1BB Goldendoodles also have beautiful loose wavy to curly plush coats. We breed this generation when our F1B Parent breeds like an F1. They are typically identical to our F1B generation.
T-Shirt Allergy Tests
We can provide a T-Shirt Allergy Test for clients that want to determine if they can tolerate a puppy from this generation (please note there is a $125 fee for this service).
F1B verses F1 English Goldendoodles
F1B's can have a variety of coat types including loose-wavy, straight & curly. F1B's can have a variety of coat colors, as well: Ultra Cream, Apricot, Champagne, Red, and many other color variations. Please refer to our color variety page to see examples. F1B English Goldendoodles come in all three sizes. (Please note that these are approximate weights. We do not guarantee weights or heights.)