F1B English Goldendoodle
The backcross (F1B) Goldendoodle is produced by crossing a F1 Goldendoodle with a Poodle (non related of course). F1B Goldendoodles will have a higher success rate for non-shedding, and are recommended for families with moderate to severe allergies. The F1B Goldendoodle is 75% Poodle which makes this generation the most hypo allergenic of all the English Goldendoodle generations we breed. The English F1B Goldendoodles have beautiful loose wavy to curly plush coats.
- The F1B Goldendoodle is 75% Poodle which makes this generation the most hypo-allergenic of all the Goldendoodle generations we breed.
- Keep in mind that the F1B will not necessarily look like a poodle or have the temperament of a poodle. The 75% poodle in their generation strictly pertains to the non-shedding and hypo-allergenic factors.
- In every F1B litter there will be puppies that have loose-wavy coats that look exactly like a F1 Goldendoodle. These puppies are very desirable for families that want a more golden-looking Goldendoodle that does not shed.
- Keep in mind that we can find any one of these coat types from all of our generations.
- As experienced breeders, we are able to determine coat types by 6 weeks old.
- Small - Approximately 15-30 pounds
- Medium - Approximately 35-50 pounds
- Standard- Approximately 55+ pounds
T-Shirt Allergy Tests
We can provide a T-Shirt Allergy Test for clients that want to determine if they can tolerate a puppy from this generation (please note there is a $125 fee for this service).
F1B's can have a variety of coat types including loose-wavy, straight & curly. F1B's can have a variety of coat colors as well: Ultra Cream, Apricots, Champagne, Red, and many other color variations. Please refer to our color variety page to see examples. F1B English Goldendoodles come in all three sizes. ( Please note that these are approximate weights. We do not guarantee weights or heights.)